Become A Member
To become a member of PIBH, please download and fill out a membership application.
If you are committed to helping persons with disabilities, you may want to consider joining our organization. No initiation fee and No annual dues.
Members are non-profit businesses and organizations that provide employment opportunities and human services to persons with disabilities. Becoming a member of PIBH requires an application and approval by the PIBH Board of Directors. You may obtain an application from this website under the drop down Member Agencies/Becoming a Member.
Please click on About PIBH to read our story and other interesting facts about PIBH.
When you join PIBH, you will be served and supported by staff working to:
- Retain current business
- Increase business for core products or services
- Develop new lines of business
- Market products and services
- Build new relationships and opportunities
- Sell the brand (PIBH and that of your business)
- Expand communication capabilities
- Participate in promotional activities
- Provide accounting and contracting support
- Reduce contracting burdens and requirements
- Establish and maintain government relations